Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Possible Rain Tomorrow???

Well, the weather does not look good for tomorrow- however, I want to stay positive!

However, if it does rain, I am hoping to post by 10 am if we are moving the playground and I will post it on the blog. If there is rain, we will be playing at Firefly Play Cafe in Clintonville. The play cafe isn't open to the public yet- so it will be a fun little sneak peak to what will be offered! I will post details more in the morning if we are playing there for sure.

If we do end up at the playground, tomorrow is Schiller Park in German Village. This isn't a huge playground, but there is a lot of open space. We will bring the soccer ball again and if anyone else wants to bring balls or other outdoor activities, that would be great too!

Our tie-dye plans were delayed from last week due to no running water, and I don't believe Schiller Park has any either. I do know that Fancyburg (next week's stop) does have running water, so that will be the next time to tie-dye!

Thanks to everyone who is making this successful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment